Homologation and Product Safety Engineer Zedelgem
- As Homologation and Product Safety Engineer you assist to the development of new agricultural machinery and you ensure that they are in conformity with all relevant legal requirements.
- You follow up the technical legislation and you will become an expert in it in no time!
- You compile homologation files as well as technical construction files for the assigned agricultural machinery.
- Besides organizing and leading the physical presentations and tests, you also organize and assist during the CoP audits (Conformity of Product).
- Not only do you negotiate with the Technical Services of the affected countries, but also with Product Development as well as the Official Testing Authorities.
- You are accountable for obtaining the required EU or national type of approvals in accordance with the launch planning.
- You maintain a database that includes all data needed during the whole lifecycle of the product.
- You facilitate risk assessments concerning occupational safety issues.
- As Homologation and Product Safety Engineer you participate in activities related to standardization, regulation/legislation and Sector Committees.
- As Homologation and Product Safety Engineer you are in the possession of a degree in mechanical or industrial engineering.
- You acquired knowledge on risk assessment tools, quality systems and technical legislation.
- Further, you also gained a passive knowledge of Pro E Systems.
- You are familiar with the functionality, concepts and safety aspects of agricultural machinery as well as with standards, legislation and certification of vehicles.
- MS Office is an open book to you.
- Furthermore, you are a problem solver who can negotiate with the right soft skills.
- Next to that, you obtained strong organizational and communication skills.
- Moreover, you work in an analytic and precise way.
- As Homologation and Product Safety Engineer you are fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
- CNH Industrial offers you as Homologation and Product Safety Engineer a challenging position with a wide range of attractive benefits and offerings for an enjoyable career.
- You get an extensive training program and career development process to cultivate your talents and potential.
- We are committed to recognizing and rewarding the achievements and contribution of our people.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Leon Claeysstraat 3A
Plaatsingsdatum15 Maart 2019